Due to the delicate nature of the fabrics used, to ensure your ALISAHNE swim & resort wear stays in perfect condition, we advise that you read carefully ALISAHNE’s guide on Care Instructions and recommended procedures.
Hand wash in cold water
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Do not dry clean
Do not iron
Dry in shade
Wash at 30°C
To better care for your ALISAHNE Resort wear you could follow the practices below:
- Some of ALISAHNE’s Cotton, Viscose or Tencel pieces can be machine washed on a delicate cycle, however ALISAHNE still advises hand-washing or dry cleaning to be the best method. The same applies for polyester and elasticated fabrics.
- All silk materials should dry cleaned only, as well as any products with trims and any embellishments.
- Care must be taken when wearing to avoid catching or snagging near rough surfaces
- Always read the garments care label for precise information on how to care for your ALISAHNE.
To better care for your ALISAHNE swimwear you could follow the practices below:
- Care must be taken when wearing to avoid catching or snagging near rough surfaces.
- Rinse immediately after use.
- Fill a sink with cool water and hand-wash the swimwear by gently massaging to work out the chemicals, dirt, chlorinated water, sun cream or saltwater.
- Never roll up when your swimwear is wet.
- Hang dry your swimsuit.
- Do not hang your swimsuit in direct sunlight, UV rays can distort the colors of the fabric and cause fading.
- Do not twist your swimsuit to remove excess water to avoid breaking the fabric and its trimmings.
- Do not soak or bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Avoid contact with suntan lotions, oils, rough surfaces, pool and spas treated with harsh chemicals, since they can all can cause discoloration of this item and this is not a manufacturing defect.
- Try to keep your ALISAHNE swimwear into their pouch so that is protected in the best way possible.
- Please follow care instructions to keep your swimwear in the best condition.
For any further advice in regards to care of your ALISAHNE pieces, please contact email@example.com